Elite Quality. Unrivaled Longevity. Sleek Design.
Use a USB-C to USB-C 3.1 G1 cable to charge the new iPad Pro, most new laptop devices like Macbook Air (2016 and newer), Macbook Pro (2016 and newer), and Google Pixelbook at up to 60W(20V/3A).
Interweaving obsidian black and graphite grey, the carbon cable isn't flashy but that doesn't mean it won't stand out. It’s rugged and sleek.
Like riding a tractor in a tuxedo. It gets the job done and looks good doing it. And it includes everything you love about Paracable.
Paracable is one of the most loved cable brands on the internet, and we're proud to launch our Paraflex line of USB-C cables. These cables are built to last, and we stand behind them. These are our best cables yet, completely redesigned from the ground up to be incredibly durable and even more stylish. At paracable, we believe in creating a quality long-lasting product at a reasonable price, and we stand behind our products 100%. If your cable breaks or malfunctions anytime in the first two years, we'll replace it for free. Our USB-C cables are wrapped in our beautiful, patented 32-bit paracord fabric and feature our patent-pending Paraflex strain relief system for unparalleled durability.
- Charge up to 60W (20V/3A).
- Transfer speeds of up to 5gbps
- Fast-charge your iPad Pro (requires a 29W or higher USB-C power adapter)
- Patent-pending Paraflex strain relief for unparalleled durability.
- Wrapped in our beautiful patented '32 bit' paracord fabric.
- Premium 2-year warranty.
- The original "Baxter" proof cable.
- 3 or 6 feet long.
- Includes removable velcro cable management tie
- USB-C Power Delivery compatible.